1) Promote the enjoyment of collecting meteorites as a hobby.
2) Educate members and the public on meteorite related topics.
3) Increase confidence in the authenticity of meteorites and integrity of the transactions based on a code of ethics and standards.
4) Encourage the participation of “citizen scientists” in meteorite research and related sciences.
5) Establish a board culture dedicated to effective governance and to service for its members and the community beyond.
The GMA offers different kinds of memberships to suit your requirements.
& Primary and Secondary School Educators
Young minds and those passionate about teaching science are always welcome here.
The Global Meteorite Association:
1) Encourages camaraderie within the meteorite community and around the world.
2) Welcomes of all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, sex/gender, gender identity or presentation, sexual orientation, religious/political preference, disability, or any other similar characteristic.