|Enter Your Business Name
Natural History Laboratory
|Number of Meteorites Sold or Traded
Some per month (Part Time Dealer)
|Required Meteorite Dealer/Seller/Broker/Hunter Information
Modify this text to tell us about yourself :
1) What are your business goals? Share the joy of collecting meteorites with the general public.
2) How will being a GMA Business member help you achieve your goals? Providing buyers an assurance of the authenticity of their purchase.
3) What improvements can we make to help you achieve your personal growth (related to meteorites) and/or your business goals? Ongoing…
4) Any other relevant information (add as many lines as you desire) so we can get to know you better?
For applicants who are meteorite dealers or hunters:
1) What made you decide to become a business? Established in 2009 as an educator business to share meteorites with the public.
2) What was the first meteorite you purchased and which is your favorite meteorite now? Canyon Diablo, Tucson Show
3) How has your collection changed over the years and what is your present focus/passion? I used to focus on irons with unusual features but evolved into planetary and stony meteorites due to climate in Hawaii.
4) Who are some of your favorite fellow meteorite dealers?.
5) Who are the people that you consider your mentors in the business or community? Mendy O., Dustin D., Keith J., John Humphries
6) Any other relevant information (add as many lines as you desire) so we can get to know you better?
For applicants whose business serves or supports meteorite collectors, dealers and hunters (meteorite cutting services, XRF testing, TS manufacture, etc.) :
1) What services or products do you provide?
2) Do you now or ever intend to sell meteorites? If yes, then please explain?
3) Any other relevant information (add as many lines as you desire) so we can get to know you better?
|Attended trade shows
Tucson Gem & Mineral Show